Love Can Wait Forever

Tuesday, November 08, 2011





In the dark moonless night,
I am staring out of window,

down at the lonely street.

which in the daytime,

see many lovers walking over it.

Holding each other’s hand,

they talk & they laugh,

share their happiness & joy,

bringing smile to each other’s face.

Such a beautiful world is this,

full of joy and love.


But nothing matters,

when I wake up from my dream.

The wonderland where there are no tears,

and the loved ones are always near.

I can't keep this hope alive,

simply by memories of what we once were.

I can't wear the pain,

of not having you beside me.


When people doesn't see the reality,

in dark and empty nights.

Thinking of you I stay awake,

wondering whether,

you also think of me.

In the silent dark nights,

nothing else can I do,

but stare of my window,

and keep waiting for you,

because love can wait forever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment